Meditation: Coming to Know Your Mind
Page Count208 Pages
About the e-Book
Meditation: Coming to Know Your Mind pdf
Meditation is a clear, how-to book on meditation, especially aimed at beginners, but also offering an encouraging voice for the long-time meditator looking for inspiration.
In this book, readers will learn:
- How to develop a consistent meditation practice at home and while traveling
- Basic instructions and techniques of meditation
- Instructions for seated (on the floor or in a chair), walking and supine meditation postures
- How to use the breath as an object of meditation
- How to deal with distraction and lethargy in meditation
This book is for those who do not know how to start a practice, or for those people who do not have access to teachers. Using traditional Eastern practices, but aimed at a Western audience, the methods in this book can be utilized on the meditation cushion as well as in daily life when stress and challenges arise.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cytology, Histology, and Microscopic Anatomy
A Practical Approach to Medical Image Processing