Raspberry Pi Zero W Wireless Projects
Page Count240 Pages
About the e-Book
Raspberry Pi Zero W Wireless Projects pdf
- Explore the functionalities of the Raspberry Pi Zero W with exciting projects
- Master the wireless features (and extend the use cases) of this $10 chip
- A project-based guide that will teach you to build simple yet exciting projects using the Raspberry Pi Zero W board
The Raspberry Pi has always been the go–to, lightweight ARM-based computer. The recent launch of the Pi Zero W has not disappointed its audience with its $10 release. "W" here stands for Wireless, denoting that the Raspberry Pi is solely focused on the recent trends for wireless tools and the relevant use cases. This is where our book—Raspberry Pi Zero W Wireless Projects—comes into its own.
Each chapter will help you design and build a few DIY projects using the Raspberry Pi Zero W board. First, you will learn how to create a wireless decentralized chat service (client-client) using the Raspberry Pi's features?. Then you will make a simple two-wheel mobile robot and control it via your Android device over your local Wi-Fi network. Further, you will use the board to design a home bot that can be connected to plenty of devices in your home. The next two projects build a simple web streaming security layer using a web camera and portable speakers that will adjust the playlist according to your mood. You will also build a home server to host files and websites using the board. Towards the end, you will create free Alexa voice recognition software and an FPV Pi Camera, which can be used to monitor a system, watch a movie, spy on something, remotely control a drone, and more.
By the end of this book, you will have developed the skills required to build exciting and complex projects with Raspberry Pi Zero W.
What you will learn
- Set up a router and connect Raspberry Pi Zero W to the internet
- Create a two-wheel mobile robot and control it from your Android device
- Build an automated home bot assistant device
- Host your personal website with the help of Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Connect Raspberry Pi Zero to speakers to play your favorite music
- Set up a web camera connected to the Raspberry Pi Zero W and add another security layer to your home automation
About the Author
Vasilis Tzivaras is a Computer Science Engineer who lives in Greece. He is the author of the Building a Quadcopter with Arduino book and is also the chair of the IEEE University of Ioannina Student Branch. He is currently working on projects relevant to robotics, home automation, and smart security systems. He is also an enthusiast about Internet of Things (IoT) technology and drones.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi Zero W Wireless
- IoT and Networking
- Chat bot
- Mobile robot
- Home bot
- Camera security
- Portable Speakers
- WebPi Hosting
- Weathering Station
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Identity and Access Management with Microsoft Azure
Programming Logic and Techniques