Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python - Hands On!
Page Count81 Pages
About the e-Book
Taming Big Data with Apache Spark and Python - Hands On! pdf
- Understand how Spark can be distributed across computing clusters
- Develop and run Spark jobs efficiently using Python
- A hands-on tutorial with over 15 real-world examples teaching you Big Data processing with Spark
Apache Spark has emerged as the next big thing in the Big Data domain - quickly rising from an ascending technology to an established superstar in just a matter of years. Spark allows you to quickly extract actionable insights from large amounts of data, on a real-time basis. This book is your companion to learn Apache Spark in a hands-on manner. Start with understanding how to set up Spark on a single system or on a cluster. From analyzing large data sets using Spark RDD to developing and running effective Spark jobs quickly using Python, this course will teach you everything. Packed with over 15 interactive, fun-filled examples relevant to the real-world, the course will empower you to understand the Spark ecosystem and implement production-grade real-time Spark projects with ease.
What you will learn
- Learn how you can identify the Big Data problems as Spark problems
- Install and run Apache Spark on your computer or on a cluster
- Analyze large data sets across many CPUs using Spark's Resilient Distributed Datasets
- Implement machine learning on Spark using the MLlib library
- Process continuos streams of data in real time using the Spark streaming module
- Perform complex network analysis using Spark's GraphX library
- Use Amazon's Elastic MapReduce service to run your Spark jobs on a cluster
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Open Source for you: Sharpen your Programming Skills
Software Architecture for Big Data and the Cloud