Health Assessment Demystified
About the e-Book
Health Assessment Demystified pdf
The quick and easy way to master health assessments and use your knowledge in real-world situations
If you're looking for a fun, fast review that boils health assessment down to its most essential, must-know points, your search ends here! Health Assessment Demystified is a complete yet concise overview of the basics of performing quality patient assessments. This guide arms you with the knowledge to help your patients as a student and as a nurse once you start your career. You will learn how to document medical history, examine patients, and work with other healthcare personnel to determine the best course of action.
Studying is easy and effective with key objectives, important terms, brief overviews, tables and diagrams, and NCLEX-style questions throughout the book. At the end is a comprehensive final exam that covers all the content found in Health Assessment Demystified.
This fast and easy guide offers:
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter
- Coverage of essential assessment techniques
- A final exam at the end of the book
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
- Simple enough for a beginner, but challenging enough for an advanced student, Health Assessment DeMYSTiFieD is your shortcut to mastering this essential nursing topic.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Stem Cell Processing
Pathophysiology of Nursing Demystified