From Hacking to Report Writing
Page Count190 Pages
About the e-Book
From Hacking to Report Writing pdf
An Introduction to Security and Penetration Testing
- This book will teach you everything you need to know to become a professional security and penetration tester
- This book describes advanced hacking techniques AND how to professionally make use of them
- This book explains how to write detailed reports on security issues that everyone will understand
Learn everything you need to know to become a professional security and penetration tester. It simplifies hands-on security and penetration testing by breaking down each step of the process so that finding vulnerabilities and misconfigurations becomes easy. The book explains how to methodically locate, exploit, and professionally report security weaknesses using techniques such as SQL-injection, denial-of-service attacks, and password hacking.
Although From Hacking to Report Writing will give you the technical know-how needed to carry out advanced security tests, it also offers insight into crafting professional looking reports describing your work and how your customers can benefit from it. The book will give you the tools you need to clearly communicate the benefits of high-quality security and penetration testing to IT-management, executives and other stakeholders.
Embedded in the book are a number of on-the-job stories that will give you a good understanding of how you can apply what you have learned to real-world situations.
We live in a time where computer security is more important than ever. Staying one step ahead of hackers has never been a bigger challenge. From Hacking to Report Writing clarifies how you can sleep better at night knowing that your network has been thoroughly tested.
What you’ll learn
- Clearly understand why security and penetration testing is important
- Find vulnerabilities in any system using the same techniques as hackers do
- Write professional looking reports
- Know which security and penetration testing method to apply for any given situation
- Successfully hold together a security and penetration test project
Who This Book Is For
Aspiring security and penetration testers, security consultants, security and penetration testers, IT managers, and security researchers.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning OpenCV 3 Application Development
Interactive Object Oriented Programming in Java