Programming Web Applications with Node, Express and Pug
Page Count199 Pages
About the e-Book
Programming Web Applications with Node, Express and Pug pdf
- Covers the most up-to-date versions of Node, Express and Pug - the latest replacement for Jade
- Ideal for web application developers from other platform backgrounds
- Written by an experienced developer and author used to breaking down technical concepts
Learn how to program modern web applications using the full Node.js platform, including Node.js on the server, Express for middleware and routing, and Pug (formerly Jade) to simplify the creation of views.
What You Will Learn
- Use NodeJS in general and particularly the features require to create web applications
- Understand middleware and how to develop using the Express framework
- Explore the template engine Pug (formerly Jade) and how you can integrate it with Express<
- Set up a complete development environment on both Linux and Windows
Who This Book Is For
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CWNA: Certified Wireless Network Administrator Official Study Guide