Page Count382 Pages
About the e-Book
LINQ Programming pdf
Take your LINQ programming skills to the top tier
Resolve data format impedance mismatch with guidance from a C# expert and Microsoft MVP. LINQ Programming details cutting-edge techniques to effectively assimilate XML, SQL, ADO.NET, and unstructured data sources. Build powerful LINQ queries, handle hierarchical and relational data, use lambdas and expression trees, and develop multi-threaded applications. Get proven strategies for handling conflicts and exceptions and creating custom extension methods. Additionally, you'll learn how to create your own LINQ provider through a working example, LINQ to Twitter.
- Filter, order, and group code using LINQ to Objects
- Query relational and unstructured data with LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML
- Work with ADO.NET through LINQ to DataSet
- Deploy object-oriented programming techniques and LINQ to Entities
- Read, manipulate, and create C#-based XML documents
- Generate DBML and external mapping files with SqlMetal
- Create custom lambdas, expressions, providers, and extensions
- Support concurrent processing and multi-threading using PLINQ
- Build a custom LINQ provider for working with any data source
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 - Classroom in a Book
Getting Started with Review Board