AP Psychology Prep Plus 2019-2020
Page Count516 Pages
About the e-Book
AP Psychology Prep Plus 2019-2020 pdf
Kaplan’s AP Psychology Prep Plus 2019-2020 is completely restructured and aligned with the current AP exam, giving you efficient review of the most-tested content to quickly build your skills and confidence. With bite-sized, test-like practice sets and customizable study plans, our guide fits your schedule.
Personalized Prep. Realistic Practice.
• Three full-length Kaplan practice exams and an online test scoring tool to convert your raw score into a 1–5 scaled score
• Pre- and post-quizzes in each chapter so you can monitor your progress
• Customizable study plans tailored to your individual goals and prep time to help you get the score you need in the time you have
• Online quizzes and workshops for additional practice
• Focused content review on the essential concepts to help you make the most of your study time
• Test-taking strategies designed specifically for AP Psychology
• We know the test—our AP experts make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
• We know students—every explanation is written to help you learn, and our tips on the exam structure and question formats will help you avoid surprises on Test Day
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Scientific Computing: A Historical Perspective
Reconstructive Surgery of the Hand and Upper Extremity